SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] maz's Unban Appeal

maz

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: maz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47463216
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:0:47463216
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: NONE
Discord Handle: maz#0064

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? SKILL SURF
What server did you receive the punishment on? Not sure which server specifically, ban doesn't say

What staff member issued the punishment: skyprah

Ban Reason: No specific reason listed on the ban itself but i believe it's some combination of advertising/trolling

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: Its been about 3 years since i was perm banned, 2019 maz was invested in server politics and drama and the like. 2022 maz is just interested in surfing without making any waves for anyone. I believe i've served my time and I hope the powers that be will see this and give me another chance.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: YES, I believe my maps have been of great value to KZG, most notably surf_lovetunnel which i hear is played quite frequently. I wish to be a part of this community, and not from the sidelines.

• Bot

Hi maz,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Looking into this one for you, I will keep you updated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maz is a great guy. I can humbly say this community will be amplified 10x with his unban.

He's a big time mapper and will prove to be a valuable commodity.

He's very knowledgeable and smart and he's very nice and he's definitely changed since 2019.

I miss my bestfriend

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Appeal.

Your UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has now been accepted.

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management