SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] josh's Moderator Application

woods

Current Steam Name: josh
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:54491292
Discord Handle: woods#7353

Description of myself: Hey, I am Josh also known as lakester sometimes woods I am 22 years old and have a passion for gaming. I love making friends with new people that I meet daily in these amazing KZG servers. I am currently rank 10 on the server as I speak. I am very friendly and eager to help at any chance.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I am a nice person, confident, and am comfortable speaking to strangers on the KZG servers. I am never toxic to others for no reason and love to have friendly banter with anyone I meet and i will show no mercy to those who break the rules

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I believe that I Deserve to be part of Killzone Gaming's Staff Team because I am able to stand up and define what is right and wrong in the surfing community. By doing this the surf community can be a friendly environment for all people trying to play and get better at the game. most people when they are surfing would say that the server is a fun community to be apart of but there are a few outliers in the mix. People who mic spam are not acceptable as it can be very distracting and very annoying. Being an admin would mean that there would be an extra staff to be on when the others are not to further ensure the people who are breaking the rules can be dealt with

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 28 days 00:56:57 hours

Vouching staff member/s: JD, Silver, Mamba
Vouching player/s: viper, marr and basically everyone

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi woods,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management