SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Lucas's Unban Appeal

Lucas Allum

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: Lucas
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:547639733 
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=76561199055545195
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: STEAM_0:1:547639733 
Discord Handle: -Lucas-#7882

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? AIM
What server did you receive the punishment on? Retakes AU

What staff member issued the punishment: 

Ban Reason: Apperently Lag switching

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: I was banned for Lag switching however the hole day I've been lagging all over the place, its manageable whoever every single time I pull out the rifle or my knife it appears twice I've been in talk with another admin to fix however it did not work out, I had 0% loss and 0% choke my ping was fine and my fps however it still didn't work I tried restarting computer (did not work) so I just played anyway, I knew that I was not smooth for everyone else but I was falsely banned, I had no idea what I did wrong, however after seeing clips after would of me  I can see that I was in fact lagging (however I did not know it was that bad) I'm sorry for that I don't have any external nor internal factors that I used to get an advantage nor I would never, I love CSGO and would never ever cheat, I have an example  in the cod clip u see that I'm not lagging nor loss or anything like that however it still shows I'm lagging and that's what I've been saying about my perspective on the lag being less however it still does mess up stuff, in the CSGO clip that's a slight issue of what I went through as you see when I'm spraying my gun it doesn't show the usual gun movements as well as when i switched to my gun it switched twice (that's when it was very slight) (it got worse)

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: YES, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB2SWXfgkSE - CSGO

- COD

Edited by Voltic

• Bot

Hi Lucas Allum,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Voltic changed the title to [AIM] Lucas's Unban Appeal

Hey Lucas, I've changed your SteamID details to the correct digits. Could you provide a link to the alternate account please?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Appeal.

Your UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has now been accepted.

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management