SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Skill Surf] sui's Moderator Application

Billie Eilish

Current Steam Name: sui
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:84327572
Discord Handle: Hybernate#7614

Description of myself: My name is "sui" I am a very calm, collected individual who is always striving to be the best person I can. I am also a very dedicated individual that strives to achieve their goals with limited distraction. Also very level headed and look at everyone's point of view when it comes to discussion.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: The best qualities that I can bring to killzone gaming would be the amount of time able to spend on the servers, the ability to control situations that are out of hand, also able to take a joke, and distribute them back out :). Nothing too special that I bring to KZG besides the fact I talk actively and am an active member in the community. The ability to be serious about situations when they arise.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Been playing since god knows when and have probably donated a few times for either priv of vip.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 18 days apparently.

Vouching staff member/s: Don't have any.
Vouching player/s: Dennis, Duffman, Jary, Mittens, Wranger, Console, Daichi

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by Billie Eilish

• Bot

Hi Billie Eilish,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Billie Eilish changed the title to [Skill Surf] sui's Moderator Application
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management