SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] TZealous's Moderator Application

Tom7

Current Steam Name: TZealous
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:521269976
Discord Handle: Tom~#0001

Description of myself: To start my name is Tom, I'm 19 soon to be 20 and to start for a living I'm in the military and have been for about 4 years now, been surfing for about 3/4 years on and off but have fully got back into it recently over the past year. current rank is Skilled.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Very friendly - always happy to help people when they ask or sound like they are in need of advice.

Reliable - due to my job irl I am trusted a lot with task daily meaning I'm very well managed with my time and always bring a professional mindset to anything I do.

Keen to learn - Always happy to take on knowledge from other people/staff on the server learning new ways of approaching tasks in any way.

Frequently active and very punctual - I see do to the lifestyle I have I have to be very punctual and even in my own time i never seem to miss a timing or meetings that I have come up.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Currently playing as part of my Corps ESports CS:GO team so have that for the publicity always mentioning to my teammates and server to play on this server to help is grow as I believe it's one of if not the top skill surf server at the moment and probably will be for a long time. I enjoy helping other people out on the server always trying to give advice where I can especially to new players.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 54 Hours and counting

Vouching staff member/s: N/A
Vouching player/s: Myself as I think I will be a suitable fit to the staff team.

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi Tom7,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

~+ neutral

Hey TZealous, always like to see people applying for Skill Surf. 

App looks good, but I haven’t run into yet myself hence the neutral at the moment. I’m usually on past 7pm Sydney time so hopefully I’ll run into you and update my response then.

Also, is there no one that could vouch for you from the player base or staff team? It’ll help your app a lot :)

31 minutes ago, Jtom2k said:

~+ neutral

Hey TZealous, always like to see people applying for Skill Surf. 

App looks good, but I haven’t run into yet myself hence the neutral at the moment. I’m usually on past 7pm Sydney time so hopefully I’ll run into you and update my response then.

Also, is there no one that could vouch for you from the player base or staff team? It’ll help your app a lot :)

That's fully understandable, See I make friends on the server a lot but I never mention to them about running for staff so I've obviously not had a recommendation I know it would help a lot but I believe that put myself forward off my own back and beliefs that hopefully it won't matter about not having recommendations.

neutral rep I think for me its the same reason as Jtom

The application looks great but i have personally never seen you before but best of luck with your application

54 hours is a too little to get a understanding on the community and what its like to 'handle/manage' it. Would be better to see more time and experience on the server and having active staff vouches/ or people with good rep within the community. Good luck

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,
I'm going to deny this app for now.
BUT please apply again when you have a few more hours (vouches arent super important) 
You made a very promising app & I hope to accept it in the near future.
-JD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management