SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Ability to spectate

smokey

Tonight me and a couple of others ran into a cheater around 11pm. Because it was so late, there were no admins online to do anything about it so we all lost a good amount of points.

Giving players the ability to spectate would be extremely useful, especially for those late week nights where people turn their cheats on to farm up as much points as possible.

Tonight I had to try gather as much evidence as possible by climbing up into Arena 1 every time and baiting out suspicious shots (which is extremely hard when they try and hide their cheats).

Please take this into heavy consideration, because enabling spectate will allow players like me to be able to record them and report them with ease.

Thank you

-- Also one last small suggestion, maybe hide when players do !commands in the chat because the second I did !calladmin the cheater seen that and left straight away.

I'm usually on at this time cause I'm a night owl but actually fell asleep at my desk last night... whoops!!
For future reports, you can type "sm_calladmin" into your console and nothing will show up when the report is submitted :D 

Edit: Nothing will show up in the chat for other players that is

Sm0key#2809

"There is only one thing more important than how we spend our time, and that is who we spend it on"

10 hours ago, smokey said:

-- Also one last small suggestion, maybe hide when players do !commands in the chat because the second I did !calladmin the cheater seen that and left straight away.

use /[command] in chat instead and it won't show up in chat

-

- Discord: Ethannn#9937 - 

- Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Retroviper/ -

11 hours ago, smokey said:

Also one last small suggestion, maybe hide when players do !commands in the chat because the second I did !calladmin the cheater seen that and left straight away.

Adding onto what Retro said, this is meant to be a feature but 1v1 doesn’t seem to have it sadly. I agree though, having players spectating doesn’t seem to do anything other then make it harder to see if someone is hacking or not.

• 1 year later...
  • Diamond locked this topic