SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Kozza's Moderator Application

Kozza

Current Steam Name: Kozza
Steam ID: STEAM_76561199093851516
Discord Handle: Kozza#8272

Description of myself: Hello, My Names kozza and im an Active member of the surf community. As you can see from my application i am 17 years old and from Perth Wa. I have been playing surf for the last 3 years and have met many friends along the way. Outside of Kzg im into building and playing around with cars. For Work i am an apprentice welder who works very little house and is always on kzg when not working. Due To me being from wa and also working not normal hours, i am always on when other admins are not so i am willing to help out the server when no one else can.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I can bring multiple qualities to kzg such as friendliness And responsibility. I feel like i can be a good admin as i have multiple experiences and admins on other games such as Minecraft servers and A lot of FiveM gta Rp Servers. I Hope i can bring more people to The server as the bigger player base we have the more fun people have on surf Because lets be real, most people come to surf to talk to other people, or at least i do. I also strongly believe that due to the different times i can be on when other admins arnt due to being from Wa and work Weird Hours.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: In Killzone gaming, i am currently a vip and hope to stay a vip if i do not succeed in getting moderator. I have been apart of the kzg community for 3 years now and plan to stay for a very long time. I have made many friends along the way such as Hailey, Moto Moto, Fancy, Lachlan and more, i hope to meet more people along the way and help the community learn how to surf.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 50 h on new account

Vouching staff member/s: Jtom helped me with the proccess
Vouching player/s: Hailey<3, Lee

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi Kozza,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hey Kozza, happy to see you applied 🤗

Could you link your old account so we can see the hours on that one? Also noticed your STEAMID is incorrect (takes me to KZG profile). If I grabbed the correct one, it should be 

STEAM_0:1:535208558

Besides that, from what I can see your record looks neat, and you seem willing and eager. I'd love to surf a little bit more with ya before I share my vote on this, since we've only chatted once (not a bad thing. Like I said to you in-game, I got lucky with my application based on my experience). 

Try and get @hailey and @Lee to comment on here too 😃

For now Neutral Rep

ive played with kozza on surf before seems like a great guy that loves keeping the community safe and happy, i reckon he should get admin

I'm going to accept this, 
Drop me a message in discord DM's Jd#1037 & we can go from there!
- JD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management