SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] sped's Unban Appeal

sean

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: sped
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:1686909
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:1:1686909
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: STEAM_0:1:607448
Discord Handle: ・༓☽#7795

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? AIM
What server did you receive the punishment on? AIM

What staff member issued the punishment: 

Ban Reason: Evading

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: I have not broken any rules on the 1v1 server, I was banned for evading because I turned on my vpn, however I have been using this VPN for at least a month on KZG with no issues. After speaking to a staff member (Samuucxks) on discord I informed them that I used to have a vac-banned account, but I have deleted it from steam. I used that account a lot on KZG 1v1 (without cheating), and when I finally did hack (on matchmaking), I was VAC banned a day or so later. I have  used a cheat once which was around late 2021 and the account I'm using is clean. I would appreciate an unban as all I've done is join the server with a vpn that I have on basically 24/7, and have had toggled on just about every time I've played on the server. If it was an automated ban, I would have been banned a while ago. A staff member has banned me purely because of a VPN. I have nothing to hide and I am not evading anything, I've never even been accused of hacking on the server. Cheers.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: YES, I have no accounts with game bans or VAC bans. The VPN I use is "Windscribe".

Edited by sped

• Bot

Hi sped,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

3 minutes ago, sped said:

hey @My Name is Tito, I made this appeal because the person i spoke to on a discord support ticket redirected me here to get the issue resolved faster.

My apologies was unaware that you already got in contact with someone, briefly skimmed the unban appeal.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

Hey Sped, I have had a really long thought about this one. Even though you did cheat on our servers as you stated, we wouldn't have know if it wasn't for your honesty in the support ticket. I don't believe that it is fair that you remain banned for being a good person and telling the truth. I need to make it very clear that if you are ever caught cheating on our servers again you will never have the chance of being unbanned so please take this is a last chance.

Thanks, Samuukxs

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Appeal.

Your UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has now been accepted.

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management