SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[OTHER] revzi's Unmute Appeal

revzi

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: revzi
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:145585651
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:0:145585651
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: None
Discord Handle: revzi#5601

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? OTHER
What server did you receive the punishment on? AWP KZG

What staff member issued the punishment: 

Ban Reason: Toxicity

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: Hello my friends this is revzi and I am writing this to be unmuted and ungagged from kzg awp server
I am asking for forgiveness from everyone espiecially bloomzey as I was very toxic to him and flame him for his face
during the time of toxciity i was in a rough time and i was very depressed and anxiety and suicidal, i was not good mentally
but this is not an excuse for what i did in the past so now i am reforming as btter person and doing better things in life now
i go to the gym and take walks with my dog now i have good mentla health and im reformed
please give me a second chance i want to enjoy kzg and talk with my friends that they want to talk to me
i am crying while writing this its like im a new person breaking through my toxic past and growing up into a btter person
Please give me a second chance i will not waste it I will be a posivitve impact on my friends on the server and be nice to people
I will make everyone happy with my wholesome vibes im a nice guy now its true
sorry bloomzey i was very mad and titled (not me anymore) and was in a dark time and rough time (stress depression)
Please unmute and ungag me thanks <3

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: -SELECT-, 

• Bot

Hi revzi,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hello Revzi, long time no see - I do hope this appeal gets accepted as I miss the times we had playing AWP! Glad to hear you've turned your life around. 

~chizuru

Just now, Chizuru said:

Hello Revzi, long time no see - I do hope this appeal gets accepted as I miss the times we had playing AWP! Glad to hear you've turned your life around. 

~chizuruCats Chibi GIF

Hey bro I miss you so much bro I want to talk to you 

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management