SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] niratt's Moderator Application

niratt

Current Steam Name: niratt
Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:585392477
Discord Handle: niratt#1465

Description of myself: 
I am ambitious and driven. I thrive on challenge and constantly set goals for myself, so I have something to strive toward. I'm not comfortable with settling, and I'm always looking for an opportunity to do better and achieve greatness. Im approximately 6'3 and around 74kg. I have a buzz cut with orange hair.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Finding challenges to tackle and conquer! Whether this may be a rise in toxicity, racism or really anything that poses as a threat towards the KZG brand or community. I bring to the server are mainly the listed qualites well in the description of myself.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: 

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 171 hours

Vouching staff member/s: sandals
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by ReedaNZ
Putting in correct steamid

• Bot

Hi niratt,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management