SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

The day you've waited for

drk

Been around for long enough, Time to move on. For those of you who I was on good terms with I wish you good luck and hope surf is still fun for you.

cya 

Bye Drk,

Wish you best of luck with everything. Will always cherish those old memories

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

Thank you for everything you've done of surf, you have contributed more than people know and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors <33

Management

Discord - Diamond#7161 | Steam - Diiam0nd

Sad days, no surf manager no more. Have an excellent journey :)) 

Edited by Saafi

c.gif

♡ you're making me blush. ♡

Been awesome having you manage the surf servers. They definitely wouldn't be as good as they are now without you. Gonna miss you homie, all the best <3

You better surf sometime FYI or I'll throw pizza at you

Met you back in the end of 2019, I was 16, we had that whole group from the Gamers Haven with all those legends. Had some really good times with you and I won't forget this era of KZG. It was a pretty good one. Ever since I joined KZG at the age of 13, I have seen many people come and go, but I have not seen a resignation as significant as your own. You had a super awesome run, and I hope to see you again soon sometime! You're always welcome on these servers. Take care mate.