SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Night.'s Moderator Application

NightmareAUS

Current Steam Name: Night.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:74620621
Discord Handle: Night.#8691

Description of myself: Putting this application up to see how the community feels towards me coming back as a staff member.

I'm a genuine, relaxed surfer who spends most nights on surf vibing.

For those who don't know me I'm Night or also known as Nightmare. I've been playing KZG for a long time you've probably seen me surfing, bhopping, jailbreaking or combat surfing. I'm usually on most nights and always involving myself around the conversations and the community regarding surf.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Moderating the servers during the late hours or whenever people are unavailable.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Ex Senior Staff Member for 2019-2021.
Played and became active within the community since 2017
Reported and sent multiple cases of evidence of bugs/issues within both the servers and community playerbase.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: Close to 1.5k hours overall I believe

Vouching staff member/s: N/A
Vouching player/s: N/A

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

• Bot

Hi NightmareAUS,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

+rep I've know night for a tiny bit now and from what I've seen of him he would be a good mod also because of nights experience being staff member before it would be very easy for him to get the hang of being mod

Shame to see negative reps removed from a public post. If the public isn't meant to have an opinion then it should be restricted.

Aren't you currently an admin on FZG? 

As you know, you and I don't get along, and I don't believe you're a fit as an unbias mod. -rep

-rep not a fun person (this means i dont think the public will like someone who is no fun and gets cut easily) (dont delete my comment this time thanks)

Edited by Console

Unhelpful responses were hidden because calling names and adding nothing useful really does nothing to help us
If people have something constructive to say then by all means please write it. 
But I'm not going to let someone be bullied on a mod app.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 minutes ago, Wranger said:

Shame to see negative reps removed from a public post. If the public isn't meant to have an opinion then it should be restricted.

Aren't you currently an admin on FZG? 

As you know, you and I don't get along, and I don't believe you're a fit as an unbias mod. -rep

Hi Wranger,

Quoting on your FZG comment, no I'm not an admin just currently surf and sometimes active amongst the player base. 

Edited by NightmareAUS

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management