SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Sexy Smexy's Unmute Appeal

Smexy

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: Sexy Smexy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27574550
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:1:27574550
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: none
Discord Handle: Smexy#0107

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? SKILL SURF
What server did you receive the punishment on? Surf

What staff member issued the punishment: Hidden from sourcebans purposefully

Ban Reason: Someone was actively trying to talk to me about a staff member who was demoted for illegal activities. (podophile accusations)

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: The player hohnks or something for like 10 minutes kept saying "Hey Smexy whos a pedo" and mentioned Konka which i ignored at first but he kept doing it so I said something like "bro konka is a fkin pedo bro" and told him to stfu, I was silenced for 2 weeks. This player didn't like me because I hurt his feelings so he got a staff on to listen and activly tried to bait me into breaking the rules. My punishment is fair but I was muted for "baiting" like 20 minutes prior for politely asking someone to say the N word as a joke, the word "bait" doesn't fit that definition I was muted for when I was muted for 15 mins, but it 110% does for this ban. I wouldn't be surprised if this gets nowhere considering KZG staff tend to favour others and tend to have extremely biased takes. I was also completely unaware that "podophile accusations" was heavily against the rules, I was hit with an instant 2 week silence with no warning, the other player was hit with nothing, as he was in a call with whoever silenced me while he was baiting me. He and the admin knew that he was breaking the rules, I was completely unaware that I had done anything wrong, or that they were breaking the rules. The player after left "-rep scammer" reinforcing he hated me and was purposfully trying to get me punished.Screenshot_5.png.7bf7fa6b4ebaff6b623bfcbf6103783e.png

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: YES, Sourcebans, Jesse the moderator who was on at the time, don't know how credible she'll be though considering she's staff, and staff like to lie for those they like more than others

Edited by Smexy

• Bot

Hi Smexy,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

I cannot see an active ban on the steamID you gave me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

14 minutes ago, JDee said:

I cannot see an active ban on the steamID you gave me. 

That's because I was silenced. STEAM_0:1:27574550

image.png.c91770205708caec58268d2b6839879b.png

I just reviewed evidence submitted by admins. 
Your punishment wont be lifted.
I would recommend reviewing the server rules before your punishment ends so that you do not end up in a similar situation.

JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management