SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] 50's Unban Appeal

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: 50
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:219986031
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_1:1:219986031
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: NONE
Discord Handle: 50#0222

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? COMBAT SURF
What server did you receive the punishment on? Combat Surf

What staff member issued the punishment: mimi

Ban Reason: triggerbot

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: Good day to all KZG Staff!
Today I am appealing my recent ban as I am not a cheater =D

After suddenly being banned, I thought I'd be able to come on the forums and find a report with evidence.
Sadly, I couldn't find one, so I asked a couple of admins if I could see any evidence, but was told no. :(

As many people know, I do not triggerbot, and I don't believe it's fair to ban a long-time player without respecting my presumption of innocence,
or rather having admins who are undeniably less skilled than many current players, decide privately that I'm cheating.

I'd really appreciate being able to see some proof of me triggerbotting before I spend time uploading clips as my internet is extremely slow.
After being told a few days ago that an admin thought I was cheating, I started clipping a lot more of my gameplay anticipating a report.
I might even be able to find my POV for some of the clips that were used as evidence, but really any information would be useful so I
can find the right clips to prove I don't cheat.

Might also add that sometimes when I play, I use a software called rawaccel which customises mouse acceleration,
I have mine set so that my sensitivity is at ~70% unless I am moving my mouse fast (accel starts when input speed ≥ 10 counts/ms).
This means I can have benefits of a lower sensitivity for micro adjustments whilst still being able to do fast flicks.
Although unlikely, I may as well mention this because it's possible that it makes my aim seem different to others,
which might be why Mimi thinks I was cheating. I have received no information as to what lead the admins to think I cheated,
so I'm just trying to address any possibilities.

Although it frustrates me being banned like this, I'll respect the decision and try my best to cooperate with admins to prove my innocence.
However in order to do so, could my forums account please be unrestricted from posting, and my discord unbanned as well. (50#0222)

+ If it matters for anything, I've previously competed in multiple games at high levels (some pro), and I'm also GM / Masters
ranked on Revosect / Voltaic aim groups (degenerate aim trainer), currently ranked in the top 50 of Voltaic. (58,000 discord members)

Couple of videos provided in evidence section:
(vid1: clip from when I got banned, I go through task manager processes showing no cheating software)
(vid2: old video on my youtube which is better than any of the shots I hit on surf nowadays)

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: YES, vid 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5DFJRYdYCA
vid 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmH2ziNIRtQ

• Bot

Hi 50.,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management