SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] B4ron's Moderator Application

Ent1ty_331

Current Steam Name: B4ron
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:577934896
Discord Handle: B4r0n#8203

Description of myself: I'm a guy who likes to play many musical instruments and loves to hang out with friends. I also love playing games such CS or R6 and more basically any fps game, I like to come across positive and a nice guy who always listens to what other may have to say

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I can bring qualities such as, faster response time for assistance in servers, and can be a nice people to just have a good chat too.
I also can bring new ideas from an outsiders prospective.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I try to help out anyone who is struggling with how to use server commands and more.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 30d 40h

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: Rick Astley (Rick Astley#2174) Lako.

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by VULCAn

• Bot

Hi VULCAn,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Neutral rep i dont know you at all so i cant really say anything but good luck

-rep "sweats at cas comp for a living" ;). never seen u before, however if you trial mod and got removed, i dont believe u are fit to join the staff team.

neutral

not sure what happened in your first trial as a mod or why that trial was unsuccessful - this would have to be something that the head admins decide

aside from that, I have personally not had any negative interactions with you

best of luck

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management