SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Marr's Moderator Application

Marr

Current Steam Name: Marr
Steam ID: STEAM_
Discord Handle: DISCORD#XXXX

Description of myself: I generally am a very chill and down to earth player who's been surfing on KZG for a few years now. I used to be a mod here a couple of years ago before quitting surf for a while, and am back playing it non stop again. I'm on virtually every day for at least a few hours, and am always more than happy to help other players out. I don't think I'm on bad terms with anyone in the community and know how to be an effective mod without being overbearing.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: As I said, I am always more than happy and often do help out other players with new maps they are learning or ways that they can improve. I'm calm and respectful when dealing with issues and as I said have more than a year of experience being a KZG mod in the past.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Large amounts of playtime on KZG surf, always reporting various bugs on maps and times to silver and drk, am always contributing ideas on ways to improve the server, and I'd like to think that I'm a good member of the community in general.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 2000+

Vouching staff member/s: Jd, Sam,
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi Marr,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• JDee changed the title to [SKILL SURF] Marr's Moderator Application
  • Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management