SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Oblivious's Moderator Application

Oblivious New

Current Steam Name: Oblivious
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:151916603
Discord Handle: BLT#0088

Description of myself: The name is Michael.
i'm a 20 year old living out of Australia and video games play a massive role in my life. Its an escape for me and i wouldn't change it for the world.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I believe i can bring a lot of qualities to KZG once again. i say once again because i actually use to be a staff member about 5 years ago which i will explain more in the following question. In regards to why i believe i should be a staff member and the qualities i can bring start with the simple fact of I have always been a player that is very committed to maintaining and improving the current state of things. I am someone who is honest, can communicate well and use to do social media for a living which brings a lot of other qualities.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Well, long story short i use to be an admin about 5 years ago when i was 15 years old and my name use to be MtB

My old application is here - https://kzg.gg/forum/topic/3603-aim-1v1-and-casual-comp-mtbs-admin-application/

Before KZG even back then, i assisted heavily in thr growth of an AWP server from a community called Ban-Hammer.
I actually then sat down with Skypray about 4 years ago and created the AWP server which we have today. Obviously it is not as big as it once was but i've recently seen a lot of activity and am looking to be in very often. i started AWP server from the ground up and saw it rise as i use to rank number 1 and most active for a whole. In regards to other contributions, i wasn't just an AWP admin, i was also an AIM admin, alongside a combat surf admin. I've been around KZG for most of my CSGO journey and a lot of my mates are coming back to the game and what a better to start my journey again then come back to KZG.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 1v1 = 120 hours | Casual Comp = 50 hours | AWP 225+ and probably more including retakes and others.

Vouching staff member/s: None = havent seen any active ones in the last week of my return
Vouching player/s: No specifics but many people have asked me to re apply

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi Oblivious,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

logged in just to +rep this turd

been a bit mtb, why the fk the name change tho hahahhah 

• Like 2

holy shit MtB????? +REP

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

On 04/05/2022 at 7:42 PM, Munckey said:

logged in just to +rep this turd

been a bit mtb, why the fk the name change tho hahahhah 

GOAT <3

3 hours ago, paradiso said:

holy shit MtB????? +REP

AYEEE <3

Much love to all. I got access to this account once again, so this will be my primary account if thats okay! 

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

+rep

Have known Oblivious (formerly MtB) for many years and was here when he was admin before. He assisted in the creation of the AWP server and is a well known community member. He has a lot of experience managing the admin role and would be a great asset to the team. A perfect match for the role.

neutral

personally have not had any interaction with you - so i cant speak to your character, hence the neutral rep 

however, your application is well thought out and if what you say is true about assisting with setting up the awp server and previously being an admin, barring any reason for your removal (other than self-removal) - I dont forsee any reason not to give you another shot.

Could also use someone that is well versed in the nuances of awp - everytime I respond to a ticket for an awp server, my head hurts. So it would be nice to have someone dedicated to that server.

Best of luck with your application

Don't know you or seen you on the servers recently sorry, so I can't offer a personal opinion one way or the other, but most of the people who know you from back in the day seem to rate you highly, best of luck.

-rep,

Left on bad terms back in the day, don't see why you should come back.

ezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gifezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gif

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management