SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] maz's Moderator Application

maz03

Current Steam Name: maz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:202521355
Discord Handle: maz03#2723

Description of myself:   Just a dude who no lifes games(CS, Valorant) that doesnt want cheaters getting in peoples way of enjoying themselves. I can be toxic at times but I never let emotions influence punishment. Kinda regret resigning.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: A good chat if I'm up for it. Im always on my computer so pretty much always available.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Former Admin on AWP, several tickets made about cheaters as of resignment

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 921 hours [AWP ] - 464 hours[AIM]

Vouching staff member/s: None
Vouching player/s: None

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by maz03
lazy app the first time

• Bot

Hi maz03,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

hi there bud, (this is my on behalf of only me)
Your app is quite poor and due to your shitty past, Its quite amusing as I thought someone like you would put more effort in to makeup for the toxicity.
I'm not quite sure what you were smoking before submitting this application. The past you have is quite poor especially with the respected admin disfcknguy. Hating someone that is in the staff team for no apparent reason and then not wanting to talk bout it when he directly tries to sort it out with you, doesn't contribute positively to your reputation. Anyways its the past right? They wont care till now? Well I wouldn't have (this is behalf of me not any others) brought your toxic past up, but not too long ago you were shit talking the same staff member directly to my face in awp 24/7. Ive often heard you say toxic shit in chat and in voice too.
-rep

While I have no personal experience with you on your chosen server group I just wanted to put my 2 cents in.

I see your tickets come in often, you always gather really helpful and to the point evidence & details.
Its clear to me you care about having a fair and fun community to play in and i think this is a great quality for moderators to have. 

Good luck with your application. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On 17/05/2022 at 7:11 PM, disfknguy said:

-neutral

I'm not gonna stand in your way if you want back in on the team.

im over it, i joined the bandwagon in my discord about them not thinking you should be admin(at the time, perfectly good now)

In the KZG servers, there are many examples of toxicity which includes hate speech, threats of violence,  spamming, flaming (strong emotional statements meant to elicit negative reactions), griefing (using the game in unintended ways to harass others), and intentionally inhibiting the performance of one’s own team (e.g Baiting the team). Perpetrators of such behavior tend to be younger, male, and high in emotional reactivity and impulsivity. These disinhibited behaviors are fueled by the anonymity some virtual environments afford and by players seeing them as widespread and acceptable behaviors, which might help explain why toxicity is somewhat contagious—exposure in previous games has been shown to increase the likelihood that a player will commit toxic acts in future games.

In light of the recent controversies, I am unsure of my stance on Maz becoming a moderator again, I believe that he would be beneficial to the team regardless of the situation regarding other admins. However, I don't believe that attempting to justify previous actions by claiming to 'jump on the bandwagon' of your discord is hardly an appropriate response.

I believe that everyone who you have associated with in discord should receive a 5000 word formal apology as well as other admins and moderators who you may have expressed toxicity towards, although it will not justify your actions, it is an important step to puting any controversies in the past and assist in moving forwards and potentially regaining the trust and restoring any reputation you may have had previously.

if you actually spent time to read this instead of skipping past it and looking for the + or - rep, im sorry this was a joke

Maz has been an active part of the KZG Community for many years now, he always attempts to rid the server of cheaters by reporting them, he once had the moderator role and made a decent attempt at dealing with toxicity, cheaters and other negative aspects on the KZG aim servers.

Maz could be a good admin/mod if he controls his temper and stops gamer raging and being toxic whenever someone kills him frfr.

+rep 

stop being toxic maz xx

Man Body GIF

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.