SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Eastie's Moderator Application

itsEastie

Current Steam Name: Eastie
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:595893957
Discord Handle: Eastie<3#8028

Description of myself: I’m sure you all know me by now, I’m a chill guy who likes to help the surf community

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I know how to create a member application by accident instead of a staff app, I can be on at times that others aren’t, and I can help our new surf players learn how to surf :)

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Donating, and helping where I can

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 2500hrs

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi itsEastie,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hi Eastie,

Before I continue further I wanted to let you know my stance on your position to come back as staff is Neutral. 

Based on my time spent with you, you've always had a smooth sailing and relaxed personality. I was always happy to speak to you and it was always a pleasure talking about our common interests. However, based on KZG spectrum it gets a bit muddled.

You've always had the initiative to be proactive on the surf servers being able to handle yourself at certain points especially when you as a staff member. But sometimes you get very heated and disturbed in certain situations. Not only can this be leading sign of a bad staff member but it also leaves a negative impact on your judgement and bias when handing out punishments to potential rulebreakers. Keep in mind sometimes those moments get the best of us, even to me infact. But at some points it was happening almost everytime someone was to do something negative on the servers. 

But don't get me wrong you've shown massive improvement from what little interaction I have with you these days. Being helpful when it comes to bugs and issues coming to the server, and always engaging with the community, I would like too see that continue regardless the outcome of your staff application. For whatever reason you were taken off the staff team it's personally not my business to say, however I will not be a person of bias on your outcome and will be accepting in open arms.

I wish you the best of luck with your application process.

Night.

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

I appreciate the feedback, I’m aware of my faults in my past staff position and have had more than enough time to reflect and am ready to join back if seen fit, thanks for the regards man 😎

If you wish to discuss the outcome of this app, please message me on discord. 

-JD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management