SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Hollywood's Moderator Application

Hollywood

Current Steam Name: Hollywood
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:453277033
Discord Handle: Hollywood#5704

Description of myself: My name is Holland, most people call me Holly or Hollywood, I'm a 22 year old from Norway, currently living in New Zealand, Relaxed and down to earth dude, usually quiet but enjoy talking to the lads on the arena server where I spend most of my evenings, I have been on the server almost everyday for the the last few weeks and have enjoyed every moment, recognized by almost all the regulars of the arena server and have had good interactions with everyone, made some good friends through kzg and had laughs with many others. Love interacting with everyone and helping people who are new to the server. Ive lived around the world and been on many community servers, and while I have fond memories from a few of them, none are as carefree and entertaining as KZG, great experience.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I can bring patience, experience and a clear head. I have years of various moderating experience across different communities and platforms. I can bring my high server activity as I'm on for several hours every day. I have seen many situations where a staff member is needed but was unavailable, I would like to fill that void to help improve the experience for existing and new players alike. I can bring my many years of fps and csgo experience as well as being unafraid to ask questions or ask for help if ever unsure and own up to any mistakes that may be made. I can bring a friendly name and reliable figure to players when and where needed. Overall just very keen to being able to help out more.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Donation, Multiple Successful Reports, Hours of daily activity. de-escalated a few situations in VC when a staff member wasnt present, always helping new players with commands and questions where I'm able.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 39 hours and ongoing

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: sean (mfwax#0001), AsianManJones (๖̶ζ͜͡𝓟𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓪#0010), donny (juicy#0999), v1rtual (antslogic#5950)

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: YES, Non CS:GO related. (Speedrunning/FG servers)

Edited by Hollywood
Added vouch

• Bot

Hi Hollywood,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management