SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] slow aim isback's Unban Appeal

Munckey

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: slow aim isback
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:693865824
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:0:693865824
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: STEAM_0:1:119962466 STEAM_0:0:227669421 STEAM_0:0:581187113
Discord Handle: Munckey8413

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? AIM
What server did you receive the punishment on? KZG AWP

What staff member issued the punishment: 

Ban Reason: "Cheating"

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: I've been playing KZG AWP since January 2018 according to gameme. I've gone through accusations every year for cheating pretty much by the community playerbase that plays KZG AWP besides I think it was in 2020 when I got banned for an entire year (Happy to discuss verbally if need be) Year later I applied for an appeal and got approved, has been going smoothly ever since till the past couple of months with a group of mates who have only recently started playing - one player accuses someone of cheating and then the rest of them jump onboard and support the claim. It gets old when they constantly accuse a player of cheating without gathering sufficient evidence. This is the reason I jump around on alts, to try and get away from the accusations and shit talk cause its the same story over and over again - I don't think it's worth it anymore cause I play the exact same bloody way lol so people kinda figure out my alt easily + my ping in-game is a HUGE giveaway lol.

I'm not sure what type of cheat I'm being accused of but I think it has to do with walls or backtracking but my internet ping plays a huge part in this - I don't change anything to spoof my internet, it's just how my internet is (being with DODO, hahaha)

I don't have recording / other supporting evidence to support my post but perhaps if I do get unbanned I'll need to start recording - that's the most logical way of not getting into this situation again. I'll play legit the same way every day of the week, have been doing so for the past 5 years and know every map and it's angles lol.

Anyhow, thanks for reading.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• Bot

Hi Munckey,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. I have since removed the unban. Have a good one!

Thanks, Samuukxs

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Appeal.

Your UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has now been accepted.

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management