SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] melonscope's Unmute Appeal

melonscope

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: melonscope
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:117477757
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:1:117477757
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: lemoncope
Discord Handle: melonscope#1098

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? SKILL SURF
What server did you receive the punishment on? KZG Noob Surf

What staff member issued the punishment: cunny

Ban Reason: dox (all cunny provided in the report)

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: 2 years ago I was banned and muted permanently for no good reason. Moderator cunny revealed to everyone in voice chat the he works at redbull. The next day I was on Noobsurf and cunny was talking heaps of shit and I said something about him lying about working at redbull. I cant remember the exact conversation as it was around 2 years ago. Within 2 minutes I was permabanned and muted. I believe I should be unmuted as I mentioned him saying he worked at redbull which was information everyone talking in voice chat was aware of and isn't doxxing as he had already told everyone about it. Also it was 2 years ago and I'm no longer an edgy high schooler trying to rile people up for fun, I'd just like to be unmuted so I can join in on the friendly late night chats on noobsurf. Thanks for reading my appeal. :)

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

Edited by Skoll
Wrong steam ID

• Bot

Hi melonscope,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Still the wrong Steam ID. Fixed for you.
Considering the circumstances around your unban, I'll accept this as well.
Please make sure you're familiar with the current rules, as they may have changed since you were last active.

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Appeal.

Your UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has now been accepted.

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management