SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Cheeky Freaky Malone's Moderator Application

Cheeky Freaky Malone

Current Steam Name: Cheeky Freaky Malone
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:566792894
Discord Handle: Cheeky Freaky Malone#4593

Description of myself: Member of the Kill Zone Gaming community, native to the Australian lands and waters surrounding :). Although I have mild autism I think I would be a great fit! I love this community and have spent many hours enjoying the sense of community and atmosphere. Amateur developer and programmer, entrepreneur. Seasoned surfer. Active on csgo and discord about 8-10 hours a day because I'm a dropout 😜

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Punctuality and reliability for a staff roster if need be and general activity on discord and counter strike. Respectful of others in all gender and ethnic groups. Decent level of tolerance for annoying / difficult peoples. zero tolerance for racist, homophobic, etc.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: being a well respected member of the community and engaging with group activities related to kzg.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: the link doesnt work great but on and off for the last 3-5 years.

Vouching staff member/s: M0jave
Vouching player/s: Jasper Lucas

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: YES, All Mighty's Return

• Bot

Hi Cheeky Freaky Malone,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hey @Cheeky Freaky Malone,

Are you not the guy who has multiple accounts banned from the discord from Harassment?

Rules state you must have no prior convictions from the past 3 months.

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management