SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] UncleChoppo's Moderator Application

Superior

Current Steam Name: UncleChoppo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:98198745
Discord Handle: Chopo#7778

Description of myself: 19 years old, not a stranger to KZG, went by different names before this one, I'm a mature guy with a level headed mind set. Try to find an outcome in most situations with a level head.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I was Staff probably 2019,2020 but had to move on from KZG due to personal problems, and moving interstate, the community back in 2019 / through covid isn't what it is today, so the staff team back then was on the game and made surf fun despite being a staff member and almost being hated instantly. Im easy to talk to while also can teach new players a thing or two to help them find their feet in surf, I can have a conversation with anyone and make the server join in on friendly banter, but also counter act the negative when it comes to surf.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Staff member previously, Donated to KZG.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 2d 19:44h I think? I feel like its way more than this.

Vouching staff member/s: n/a
Vouching player/s: n/a

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi Superior,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Don't have a negative or positive viewpoint of you coming back. Haven't seen you around much HMU when you get the chance be great to talk again.

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

On 04/07/2022 at 8:29 PM, m0jave_ said:

+rep

bro saying +rep on every app

c.gif

♡ you're making me blush. ♡

15 hours ago, NightmareAUS said:

Don't have a negative or positive viewpoint of you coming back. Haven't seen you around much HMU when you get the chance be great to talk again.

For sure! Defo been a minute!

20 hours ago, safi said:

bro saying +rep on every app

have done it twice to people who ive seen help alot :)))

Hey there unclechoppo, 
If you wanna have a chat about why this was denied please shoot me a message on discord @ Jd#1037
or Make a support ticket and tag me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management