SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] The Hutt's Moderator Application

The Hutt

Current Steam Name: The Hutt
Steam ID: STEAM_ STEAM_0:1:243548033
Discord Handle: The Hutt #6063

Description of myself: I’m 19, from canberra, work 3 jobs, and go to uni, started playing combat surf in 2013 played till 2016 were i co-owned a combat surf server called meteor land. After it got disbanded I took a break for 3 years, came back playing 2 years ago and have been playing relatively often ever since. I just love combat surfing, and hope that it continues to live on! I have also been admin on dxn before that got shut down

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Even as a 19 year old people still call me old on the server… even still that has it’s benefits. I’m very much a people person, theres not many people i cant get along with. I think this helps with an admin role as i’m very good at guiding conversation to stay within limits. I’m not a tight ass, im not going to overly enforce every single rule. That being said, im not afraid to step in when people are out of line. And im not afraid of anyone disliking me if i mute them. (after fair warning naturally). I’m just here to enjoy my time as is everyone else.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I’ve played countless hours on kzg servers (roughly 1250 between all servers). I’m not just a combat surfer, I’ll also go through skill surf and bhop phases. And of course spread the good word that is combat surf

Play time on the server group I am applying for: rougly 1250

Vouching staff member/s: mimi, pew, adolamin
Vouching player/s: eden, skrt, matthew, zen, lachy, cookies, niratt, zurls, halves, trix, kb, muzz, jehula, demoan, deadly, sandles, sen,clifford plus more

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by The Hutt
changing admin list

• Bot

Hi The Hutt,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

yep i remmber axking if he could be admen cause he dursurves it an we knead mour of des cunce cauze @ end of day it turnes nite time! hey

+rep

-rep clifford go me ban this won time an not cool

1 minute ago, niratt said:

yep i remmber axking if he could be admen cause he dursurves it an we knead mour of des cunce cauze @ end of day it turnes nite time! hey

+rep

-rep clifford go me ban this won time an not cool

yeah I sent you to shadow realm on accident :)

:harambe: :silver: 

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management