SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] CraftyCritter's Moderator Application

CraftyCritter

Current Steam Name: CraftyCritter
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:188758623
Discord Handle: CraftyCritter#2747

Description of myself: I'm a 19 year old computer science student who enjoys coding and playing games. I have a passion for reverse engineering and modding, and have modded lots of both hardware and software just because i enjoy it. I like playing CSGO surf mainly, but i'm also currently playing PUBG and BOTW.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I've been playing on KZG surf, aim, bhop and KZ for years now and i know their commands and how they work inside out so i can help with any difficulties people are having. I'm a good problem solver and teacher so if people ingame are having trouble with surfing i can help them. I enjoy helping people, so i can help anywhere that's needed to ease the work load. I'm online a good portion of the weekdays and weekends, and i'm from WA so I can deal with things when everyone else has gone to bed.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I regularly post surf bugs and exploits in the discord's bug channel, and occasionally post suggestions. I have also helped out with making map stripper files so the maps work correctly or exploits are patched. When on a server i try to interact with people and either just talk to them or help them out at getting better at surf.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 998 hours 14 min

Vouching staff member/s: Sam|
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi CraftyCritter,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Crafty would make a great mod, has an in-depth understanding of the innerworkings of pretty much everything surf including plugins.
Easy to talk to, friendly & has helped me trouble shoot many issues where needed. Would be a solid & welcoming addition to the staff team

Not really quite sure how you are as a person(since I didn't talk to you privately like that), but from past experiences you have shown knowledge on how a surf server should run/helped supply info and resources for kzg. Defs think giving you a shot would be worth it +rep

The legend himself. 
Chuck us a DM on discord : Jd#1037

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management