SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Kunar's Moderator Application

Lunar Effect

Current Steam Name: Kunar
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47798404
Discord Handle: Lunar#1886

Description of myself: I am a enthuasitic gamer, being playing cs for nearly a decade and i enjoy having a good laugh with the boys and meeting new people.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: i am a very level headed individual, i know how to take control of situation and reach a resulouting that benefits all parties involved. I would say i am calm and don't get agitated very easily and find dealing with diffuclt situations not a problem. I am a good team player and know how to operate under leadership and follow direction.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: When i have seen something that has distrupted gameplay and the experience of players on the server i have contacted staff with the appropriate evidence and let them take care of the problem.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 56 +

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi Lunar Effect,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hello Lunar Effect!

Firstly, very nice to meet you, I don't believe we have met on AIM servers yet but I'm sure eventually our paths will cross.

Regarding your application, it feels quite low effort and rushed especially due to a lack of literary finesse in certain sentences. While I appreciate what you have written I think it's important to perhaps divulge more details in the qualities you can bring to KZG and further develop your overly succinct self description. Adding small things like hobbies and maybe even what your current occupation or what your intended path in life may be, these additions can help the staff putting their opinions down feel more of a connection to you through the application.

While checking your Steam ID for certain behaviours it's come to my knowledge you received a Mute and Gag punishment for 1 hour at "08.06.2022 09:45" under the reason of "racism". Regarding how recent the punishment is, it definitely is very concerning. I personally have zero tolerance for Racism and a chat log of yours on 27/06/2022 shows you used an ableism slur on the Retakes 1 server. Discriminatory slurs or behaviours to me indicates someone who doesn't have the appropriate level of maturity necessary to be accepted as KZG staff. 

Aside from the above your hours on the AIM server group is quite lacking and 56+ hours doesn't indicate a long enough playing time to have completely familiarised yourself with the servers in the AIM group.

I always hold change to a high value and I believe anyone is capable, if this application is denied I sincerely hope you reapply in 3 or so months given that you haven't continued using discriminatory slurs and sufficiently have matured. The 3 extra months will also allow you to bump up your server times and allow you to give more time to writing a much more well written application. 

It is a -REP from me. 

Allah Al Hafiz 💜

-ClitYeastwood76

Howdy Lunar,

Just a short one from me. I don't believe that I've seen you in the servers, come to retakes #1 more often, that's where the cool kids hang out :D. I think your minimal hours and recent comm-ban are a cause for concern, however I do recall seeing a few of your call admins come through so this is always a good sign. It's a neutral rep from me although with some more play time and a clean comm-ban slate from now and I'm certain this will change to a plus rep in a few months.

Take care and best of luck with your application.

• Thumbs up 1

Sm0key#2809

"There is only one thing more important than how we spend our time, and that is who we spend it on"

Neutral rep from me.

Hi mate, your application isn't too bad just reading through, but as the other guys have said already, very recent comm bans for racism are not a good look.

I have not seen you on the servers before I do not think, but this may be due to me not being able to play during the week.

I can see from your connections you play on retake/executes most days, but this is usually only for short periods of 15-30 minutes, and while I understand that everyone has different time commitments, it does not allow many people to see you/get to know you/form a proper opinion about you in regards to staff applications.. Also, if you are only able to dedicate short periods of time in the servers already, it will severely limit your chance to do staff things like issue punishments, spec dodgy people, answer !calladmins etc.

If your application is denied hopefully you don't take it too personally, get your play time up, play some longer sessions and staff will be able to make a more informed decision in future.

neutral

hang around the severs a bit more and get to know a few of the staff

it's difficult giving an opinion on someone that you haven't interacted with before

Hey mate

The qualities you sate you can bring to KZG sound valuable and it seems that you are coming from a good place. However, the combination of your recent comm-ban and my lack of awareness of who you are as an individual leads me to give you a neutral rep for now. I am sure after putting in more hours in KZG retakes #1 and letting the staff get to know you a little better will put you in the right direction for the future.

Good luck and look forward to seeing you around in the server more!

Cheers

On 25/07/2022 at 9:31 PM, PellegrinoPapi said:

Aside from the above your hours on the AIM server group is quite lacking and 56+ hours doesn't indicate a long enough playing time to have completely familiarised yourself with the servers in the AIM group.

Hey Mate, cheers for the feedback.

Regarding the quote above if you believe 56 hours is not enough to obtain a staff role i would recommend getting the recommended and required hours of, 40+ & 30+ hours changed on the staff application.

Edited by Lunar Effect

On 01/08/2022 at 11:54 PM, Lunar Effect said:

Hey Mate, cheers for the feedback.

Regarding the quote above if you believe 56 hours is not enough to obtain a staff role i would recommend getting the recommended and required hours of, 40+ & 30+ hours changed on the staff application.

Huh?

You took the time to read the requirements but not the time to learn how to spell "resolution"? or how to write an application that's actually somewhat redeemable? I mean come on bro, you have 56 hours over the span of 2.5 years, regardless of what the recommended and required hours say, I don't consider it enough considering the time frame. Also the required and recommended can be used as a guideline for staff when determining their opinion on staff applications but it doesn't determine our opinions for us.

If you cared enough you would have looked at the accepted AIM applications you would have seen that all those applications had players with over 100+ hours and applications that actually had effort in them. Most of the denied players had less than that and low effort applications. 

At the end of the day it's not about playtime it's about becoming familiar with players on KZG and staff to build that rapport. Having those connections and comfort with people is what gets applications accepted. A person could have 40 hours but in those 40 hours if they became good friends with staff they probably would be accepted. I suggest having those interactions with staff and building a positive reputation for yourself on the Aim servers. As of now, not a single staff member knows who you are.

Regardless, have a good day mate, all the best.

Allah Al Hafiz 💜

You have a commblock for racism that is too recent for me to consider your application. It would be ironic if you started to moderate the servers from profane language when you have done it yourself. Unfortunately you are not suitable for staff at this current time.

Thanks, Samuukxs

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management