SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] TangoGrog72's Moderator Application

Grog-TMPro

Current Steam Name: TangoGrog72
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:602142213
Discord Handle: Grog#0621

Description of myself: I'm currently attending high school and I am in the VCAL program, I have 2 jobs at the moment but I still make a lot of time for playing online. I'm open to a lot of things and very non judgemental, I also believe I'm often told that I am very nice and I'm good to have debates with. I have not been on the forums or discord for long but I have been in the server multiple years on my old account. I believe I am a good fit for this server without my time on the forum and discord so I hope you take my application into consideration.
Thank you

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I do like to be apart of the community a lot and be very active and getting to know everyone plus what they like to talk about. I do have experience in being staff in other games and discord servers so I do have the knowledge to make a good staff member. I do also have a good reputation in the server and I do not have arguments and or be rude with people, I have had debates on certain topics but with good intent with no yelling.
Thank you

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I am yet to donate but I am willing to get vip very soon.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: I cant figure it out please check for me. thank you

Vouching staff member/s: M0jave
Vouching player/s: Tomcos, Matty

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: YES, Roblox RP

• Bot

Hi Grog-TMPro,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hi Grog, thanks for your interest in becoming Skill surf staff.

You currently have 6 hours of server playtime, according to our game tracking, and this is significantly under our minimum requirement which is 30 hours. That information can be found here.

I'm going to deny this for now, but I'd be happy to see another application from you when you've met the requirements. And, just so you're aware, we have a minimum 3 month grace period to make another application.

• Skoll unlocked this topic

Re-opening this to gauge feedback from the community and other staff. I've had a chat with Grog and he meets the minimum hour requirements - Game Me was just being even more awful at connection tracking for him than normal.

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management