SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Tree's Moderator Application

treeoce

Current Steam Name: Tree
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:561295132
Discord Handle: NotTree#0001

Description of myself: Hi my name is Ahmed and I'm 21 years of age. I've always played surf or combat surf all the way back to the cs:s days. Cs source was the first ever PC game I played back in 2008, due to how young I was I pretty much only played gun game and surf. I then proceeded to play CS:GO but due to my age my parents weren't willing to buy a PC. I used to go to net cafes and play surf only and combat surf and slowly progressed into regular play allowing me to get a head start at FPS. I've played at a semi pro level and now a professional coach in Valorant.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I am a mature and open minded person, I am able to look into situations and evaluate what the problem is and the best resolution fit for the situation. I tend to prefer speaking to both parties involved to get the matter resolved rather than handing out punishments. I am a calm person and do not allow emotions or personal conflict to get the best of me when resolving any type of inquiry or job the position requires. I am able to liaise with fellow staff members and work in a team to resolve larger tasks and bring a fresh set of eyes to every task that comes my way. I think outside of the square and look at situations most people wouldn't. I currently work as an assistant director at a company taking care of 20-30+ employees at any given time which allows me to bring over those skills and apply them to situations I may face at my time with KZG. I would prove to make myself a worthwhile member to the staff team and overall prove to show that I am a valuable asset rather than a liability.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Currently I am a VIP, I do wish I could contribute more as I have seen how much of an impact KZG has made over time to Australian community servers. We've seen servers like Invex who have come and gone yet KZG continues to thrive as a hub for all players regardless of where they are connecting from. I actively report situations to staff that may make server experiences for other players including myself not be able to have fun while playing. I for one make this a priority because I knew the feeling of wanting to play a community server, relax and chill and not have to deal with more troubles you may already be dealing with.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 1 days 02:35:57 hours (However I think this may be way more)

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi treeoce,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

A well written app - 
I'll leave this here for now so other staff/community can leave any comments if they wish and then either skoll or myself will let you know our decision here.

Best of luck

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 minute ago, JDee said:

A well written app - 
I'll leave this here for now so other staff/community can leave any comments if they wish and then either skoll or myself will let you know our decision here.

Best of luck

Appreciate it and I look forward to your decision.

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management