SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] asura's Unban Appeal

a

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: asura
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:189784735
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:1:189784735
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: NONE
Discord Handle: iuiu#5183

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? AIM
What server did you receive the punishment on? all servers

What staff member issued the punishment: Samuukxs#4610

Ban Reason: "cheating"

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: I was banned in around april this year for being a associate in a "cheater discord", 2 months ago sam said for me to come back and appeal for a unban under circumstances that i followed from him and that i will be unbanned. ty

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• Bot

Hi a,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

After reading all of the unban appeals you have continuously posted, it takes very little time to realize the situation you are in. First of all each ban app your name is different you should keep it to the one you had when you were banned (for confusion). Yes there is a chance that if you cheat outside of the KZG servers theres a slight possibilty you also cheat on KZG. Secondly you were banned for cheating association which is very odd since I know a guy who use to cheat on csurf and everyone was mates with him. He was banned because it was clear he was cheating. This makes sense but your situation doesn't. Your mates(at the time) were cheating outside of KZG serversWhen you compare my experience with Asura's, it is very similar except I wasnt banned for knowing the guy and it took place in the KZG server where cheating does violate the rules. Asura was banned for association and it took place outside KZG. Im not defending nor attacking, simply stating that the reasoning behind the ban isnt making sense with everything provided(past apps).

niratt#1465