SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] gmoe's Unban Appeal

[ kopei ]

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: gmoe
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:505524282
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:0:505524282
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: STEAM_0:1:596908512
Discord Handle: gmoe#2290

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? AIM
What server did you receive the punishment on? KZG AWP 24/7

What staff member issued the punishment: console

Ban Reason: ban evasion/ cheating

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: In all honesty, i genuinely couldn't remember cheating. it has been so long since the ban was first issued, and I probably just immediately lied about it and stuck with the story that it was a false console ban to increase my chances of being unbanned as shortly after i realized cheating is cringe and i wanted to hop on csurf to play with mates or 1v1s. i can truthfully say i haven't cheated since my ban. my last unban app was about 2 months ago and i can still stand by saying that if you choose to unban me, you don't have to worry about me cheating or anything again. i apologize for cheating on your sever and even more so for lying about it (even though it was very obvious). i can also say i have matured a lot over the year and half and would be more than willing to comply with any guidelines that may come with my unban. - gmoe

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• Bot

Hi [ kopei ],

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

+rep 

I believe that it is time he is granted his wish of being forgiven for his immature behaviour that took place over a year and a half ago. A year and a half for most people is more than enough time to reflect on ones decisions, but to a close friend who is there daily, witnessing his ban and actions taken after, I can whole heartedly say he will never cheat again as he has grown an immense amount as a person.

Hey gmoe,

I appreciate your honesty in your appeal, however this doesn't change the fact you cheated on our servers. I encourage you to have the same approach on your next appeal. Please ensure that you follow the guidelines as you must wait 3 months until you appeal again.

Your appeal is being denied.

Sm0key#2809

"There is only one thing more important than how we spend our time, and that is who we spend it on"

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management