SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] Lex's Moderator Application

Cloudy

Current Steam Name: Lex
Steam ID: STEAM_STEAM_0:1:97428238
Discord Handle: Lex.#3896

Description of myself: Played CSGO combat surf since 2015, working full time and play KZG combat surf in the afternoons/nights. Been mod once on a very old server back in 2016 and was shut down later in the year due to funding. Thought I could see myself as a staff member for combat surf as I am active on the server and friendly :)

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I bring personality and friendliness as well as a competitive side, I know how to moderate a server with reason and help others where needed. I want to make sure the server would be running at its best when possible and make new friends whilst communicating with others.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I am not sure how to check how many hours I have on KZG but I have been playing for a fair few years (2017 at least) bouncing between gamemodes but combat surf has always been a favourite, and with KZG the only combat surf server I play on now I enjoy my time on it and dedicate hours towards the server.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 3 days 6.18hrs total

Vouching staff member/s: N/A Spoken to 2 members about applying both friendly :)
Vouching player/s: N/A

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi Cloudy,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management