SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] steam name was scott but they renamed me to lol's Unmute Appeal

scott

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: steam name was scott but they renamed me to lol
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:98071331
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_1:1:98071331
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: none
Discord Handle: scott#9442

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? SKILL SURF
What server did you receive the punishment on? i think it was easy2

What staff member issued the punishment: 

Ban Reason: i said the classic insta silence phrase, the owner is a pedo

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: i feel like ive matured and i still surf alot im just not toxic and im quite introverted now, i would just like to have chill conversations with the people on surf, its lowkey been my comfort place for years and i just want it back, i wont spread false rumours anymore

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• Bot

Hi scott,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Members commenting on unban/unmute appeals dont really have much impact but if there is justification on why he should be unmuted I would like to think the KZG team do consider it. With over 4k hours just on csgo, you can already tell he enjoys playing the game and has dedicated 400 of those hours across KZG servers.  Scott's playtime by itself represents his commitment to the server. If scott truly thinks he have lost the toxicness, the KZG team will either take his word and let him prove that he has changed and can rejoin the haven like servers which are kzg. If scott repeats the offense and proves he has not changed then it would make sense to no longer allow an unmute app being accepted.

Best of luck.

Hey scott, 
After looking at your discord chat logs over the last 2 months I feel like your interactions with the community have not show a great deal of change. 
I will be denying this appeal for now,
Please make an effort to change how you talk to people and the comments you make in discord (as you are perm muted on server obviously).
If we see some real change on discord I will happily accept an un-gag appeal in 3 months time, provided you continue good behavior after ungag you can appeal to have the mute removed. 

November 8th would be the next date you can submit an un-gag appeal. 

Thanks,
JD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management