SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] FlowK's Moderator Application

niratt

Current Steam Name: FlowK
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:585392477
Discord Handle: niratt#1465

Description of myself: look like the dude from lorax (guy who cuts trees closing bracket. im actually korean believe it or not. when im go serious mode im a danger to society because i have several unregistered weapons on me at all times. serveral convicted feleonies and 4yrs behind bars. no children(dead) just a wife (backflie*

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Activity:
normally on atleast once a day for however long until people leave.

Knowledge:
With years of combat surf experience, handling almost any situation is quite simple to me, further proving that it would not be a hassle to have me on the team.

Popular:
I wouldnt say no one knows me but a good majority of the server knows who I am as they start to talk to me once i join the server. Being well known further allows me to relate to a players issue on a more personal level as I have years of watching the outcomes of different offenses, able to relay the information to less-knowledged players who maybe aren't aware or just need help without them getting annoyed as I am on great terms with a lot of the players.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: im most definitely a goofbal at times but when bad guys get on (niratt goku mode) I Make It Apparent That They Are Cheating By Letting Everyone Known (admeins) !calladmins

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 207

Vouching staff member/s: no
Vouching player/s: no

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi niratt,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management