SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] waterz's Moderator Application

waterz

Current Steam Name: waterz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:167978072
Discord Handle: water#5350

Description of myself: yo, so a description of myself would be that im just a normal person that likes to play skill surf and 1v1's but you probably havent seen me because when i do play i normally keep to myself and dont talk. Also anther reason why you might not has seen me is cause i havent been able to play csgo for a few months because i cant start the game and i still dont know why but i reset my pc and i fixed it. but when it comes to playing surf i think i am rank 2100 and i am trying to get better but i mostly play noob, and easy. anddddd about my personal life, im about to finish year 12 and start full time at my job.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: some of the things i could do would be just to respond to !calladmin's and just listen to the conversions that people have and good from there. but other then that it might sound bad but im not to sure what else there is to do.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: um i have vip....

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 5 days 12:20:49 hours

Vouching staff member/s: um none.....
Vouching player/s: um none.....

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by waterz
updating with better info

• Bot

Hi waterz,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hey waters!
I havent seen you around much on server what times do you usually play?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

Hellooo JDee!!!!!

ok so i usually switch between the different surf servers to a map that i like or i play 1v1s but i havent played csgo i a few months because, my mf game was broken and i couldnt load the game up for whatever reason but i reset my pc for another reason and nowwwwwww i can play.    : )

but yea like noob, easy surf.

Are you AU/NZ/Europe/US ?
What times do you usually play? 
Have you met any of our skill surf staff yet?

Sorry for the bombardment of questions, just trying to get a little more info

JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

Im AU

I usually play around 6pm for like an hour maybe on the weekdays but i play when i can on the weekends.

And no i havent met any of them,                    yet..................................

and its ok : )

Hey waterz,

As JD Mentioned above us, would be nice for you to give us more information regarding to why you think you would be a suitable staff member. Possibly spend some more time updating your application and filling it out the best to give us information regarding. 

I haven't personally seen you around on the servers, which server do you typically play?

Nice to hear more!

- Night.

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

Hey Night, 

i have refilled out the application to the best of my knowledge of what you need and i hope its enough. but im happy to answer anymore questions that you probably do have.   : )   

- waterz......

Hi waterz, I really appreciating you taking on feedback and adding some detail to this application. I'm happy you have an interest in joining the staff team, it shows you have an interest in making sure we have a great community on the Skill servers.

We're always looking for new staff members, but there are a few things I personally really want to see on a staff application that you don't have just yet. You have quite a few hours on Skill, but I can't find a record of you using the !calladmin command, you don't have any vouches from any players or staff, and you've only recently joined the discord. I don't expect applicants to tick all these boxes, but I feel that ticking at least one of them goes a long way in demonstrating what sort of person you are, and how you'll fit into the staff team.

I'm going to deny this for now, but I hope this doesn't discourage you. In fact, I'd really like for you to come back in a couple of months and make a new app. I'd love to see you use !calladmin if you see any issues with players on server, or just get a vouch from a fairly well known server regular, or a current staff member.

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

If you have enquiries about the judgement of this application, please do not hesitate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management