SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Respect/1767/'s Moderator Application

Respect

Current Steam Name: Respect/1767/
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:122636
Discord Handle: Respect#1767

Description of myself: I am a veteran gamer when it comes to Counter-Strike. I have run, Surf, Super Hero and WC3 servers back in 1.6/CSS. I have competed internationally for CSS and have enjoyed contributing to communities and giving back. I was an EGN / IGN admin for CSS and always strive to see both sides of a book and be fair and reasonable in my professional and personal careers.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Being an older gamer the times I normally play I see a fair amount of struggle to get things done in the surf space, just due to timing and not many other mods/admins online during this timezone. I am like in my real job, am a dedicated, willing to put in effort type of person. As a result of that I want to help people out of situations and be a supportive admin for the surf community.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Lifetime Donator and part time Count-to champ

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 10 days 10:01:43 hours

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: Exodus_AU, Dominic, will

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi Respect,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Please postpone this application and discussion. I will be travelling for work returning only on weekends and as such I will be unable to apply the same commitment as first thought.

Thank you for any and all consideration.

I'm gonna post this regardless of what Respect has noted above for future recommendation (If needed).

Big massive YES from me. 

Respect has been helping myself and other staff members being active in the discord, on the servers reporting issues (Bugged Times, Players etc.). He definitely has many qualities that could help bring what is always helpful and resourceful to the staff team.

I hope all goes well with this application,
Best of Luck!

-Night.

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

We'll leave this application open for now, but I'll also paraphrase JD on something she said to me when we first talked about me becoming a mod. We don't officially have any minimum time requirements for staff on Skill. While we would love for all staff to be as active as possible, this is a volunteer gig and people have work, family, and general life commitments that will always come before any duties as server staff. If you feel like you're able to contribute positively to the staff team, even with  the limits you currently have on the time you can spend on server, just let us know.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management