SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] kiter's Moderator Application

djdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdj

Current Steam Name: kiter
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:145814569
Discord Handle: djdjdjdj#9866

Description of myself: i enjoy playing awp

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: as a long time player and lover of the awp server, the current abundance of hackers in awp is frustrating, and I think I'd be able to change this by maintaining a fun hacker-free environment in the awp server. My priority will always be to ensure the rules and values of kzg are in place at all times. I will make the best effort to welcome new players if they follow the rules of kzg and will show them the fun it can bring with dedication and banter.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: helped staff members with banning hackers in awp

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 39d 20:11h

Vouching staff member/s:  stomedy the rice farmer
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by dlsemfkdmlghktkf
staff member vouched
  • Like 1
  • Hearts 1

• Bot

Hi dlsemfkdmlghktkf,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

+rep as someone who has played the awp server for over four years, i can legitimately say that kiter is a perfect candidate for moderator and will try his absolute best to make the server as enjoyable as possible. His dedication is evident through his playtime, and he has already assisted admins in finding and banning a multitude of cheaters. He's well known by many players in the current awp community, and would be a great addition to the staff team.

Edited by AKDKNinja

Though I tend to stay away from awp and keep to retake/1v1, your impressive amount of gametime on the awp game server would definitely be a bonus and I don't think I would be alone in saying that we need more admins that are familiar with awp. Best of luck in your application.

Say that to me again and I'll kiss you on the mouth

0fa.jpg

+rep. Hackers have been swarming the server in the past few months, some to the point of blatantly rage hacking, yet there is nothing the rest of the community can do due to scarcity of admins who care about the awp server and the community. Kiter is a very active, well known and respected member of the community (he has my respect at least). I feel he would do an amazing job at maintaining the fun competitive and banterish nature of the server, which the server desperately needs, as the abundance of hackers has made it far less enjoyable to play. Outside of the awp server, kiter is an experienced csgo player with a high skill level and good understanding of the game, which is important when it comes to fairly judging between hackers and other highly skilled players. Kiter would be a great fit and addition to the staff team, and would be equally great at sending cheaters into the dirt where they belong. Best of luck mate, hope to see you as an admin on the server in the near future!  

Hey Kiter,

Although I can't recall seeing you many times in retakes/1v1, it seems like you have a considerable amount of play time on the awp server and the effort in your application along with your incentives lead me to drop you a +rep. It would be worthwhile giving you a trial in my opinion and seeing how that impacts the current situation with ackermen on the awp servers. Again, giving you the benefit of the doubt based off your intentions with awp server because I would not normally plus rep somebody I don't know too well. Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Kitler,

Please reach out via discord when you're available so we can begin your trial!

Sm0key#2809

"There is only one thing more important than how we spend our time, and that is who we spend it on"

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management