SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[OTHER] Agent 47's Unban Appeal

agent 47777

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: Agent 47
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:126865146
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:0:126865146
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: NONE
Discord Handle: username#XXXX

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? OTHER
What server did you receive the punishment on? not sure

What staff member issued the punishment: 

Ban Reason: cheating

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: Not sure how i was banned for cheating around 2 years ago i think it may be wrong iv had this account for years

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• Bot

Hi agent 47777,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• 2 weeks later...

Hey agent, do you possibly remember going onto our deathmatch server and trying out a cheat of any kind? You were banned by our anti-cheat which would have picked up on something. Please let me know below.

Thanks, Samuukxs

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

nah man honestly don't i have many hrs on the kzg servers and 1000$s worth of skins would be stupid of me to be cheating on a community server that i have been playing for so long

Hey Agent 47,

After some reviewing we are deciding to lift the ban on your account. Enjoy playing on the servers!

Sm0key#2809

"There is only one thing more important than how we spend our time, and that is who we spend it on"