SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Sky-Fly's Moderator Application

Sky2k

Current Steam Name: Sky-Fly
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:150840922
Discord Handle: Sky-Fly#3809

Description of myself: chill guy not the best at cs

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: chill guy help ban toxic players or cheaters with proof of rule breaking

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: i have helped ban 1 cheater by contacting an admin and sent clips of another cheater so admins and i have donated

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 2 days 09:04:46 hours

Vouching staff member/s: Pain
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi Sky2k,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Sup sky,

From what ive seen, you're quite onto it with finding out cheaters and toxic players, and I'm aware you have supported with the banning of cheaters, so I appreciate that and I think you deserve a shot at being staff. +rep from me and good luck with your app.

Cheers

Cool and pretty chill guy from what I've seen so far, is pretty active in the servers and haven't seen him being toxic or abusive to anyone. 

+rep 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Sky-Fly,

Unfortunately we will be denying this application. It is felt that your application lacked enough effort and felt you could spend a bit more time on the servers getting to know everyone, especially the staffing team. Please don't let this turn you away from applying again, keep playing and being approachable and we'd be more than happy to see you apply again in a couple of months! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Cheers.

Edited by Sm0key

Sm0key#2809

"There is only one thing more important than how we spend our time, and that is who we spend it on"

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

If you have enquiries about the judgement of this application, please do not hesitate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management