SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] BarryLarry17Jr's Unban Appeal

BarryLarry17Jr

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: BarryLarry17Jr
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:101604238
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_1:0:101604238
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: NONE
Discord Handle: BarryLarry17Jr#2760

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? OTHER
What server did you receive the punishment on? PLaying wingman, I wasn't even on a KZG server

What staff member issued the punishment: I assume Samuukxs

Ban Reason: I have no idea why. I beat Samuukxs on wingman and I was banned shortly after. I assume it was him.

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: I wasn't even on a KZG server when I got the ban. Samuukxs is just mad I beat him in wingman.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: YES, I have the score from the wingman game and the time it was played. I was then banned shortly after I beat Samuukxs in wingman. I can send it on discord.

Edited by Voltic

• Bot

Hi BarryLarry17Jr,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Voltic changed the title to [AIM] BarryLarry17Jr's Unban Appeal

Let me be straight up with you. If you are going to go around disrespecting KZG staff just because they staff KZG, saying KZG is shit and telling staff to kill themselves we don't need or want you playing on our servers. If this happened to one of my staff and not myself I would have perm banned you. Your ban was only a week and let that serve as a warning for you in future as all our staff are volunteers and do this for the sole purpose of benefiting the KZG community and servers.

Thanks, Samuukxs

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management