SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[DISCORD] butterfly's Discord Isolation Appeal

butterfly

Discord Handle: perc#7852
Discord User ID: 
Note:
Ban:
 KZG Surf Servers

Steam name: Butterfly
steam id: 76561199255261355
time of ban: some time today 3pm 4/10

reason: harassment of multiple people and racial slurs

unfair ban. no racial "slurs" were used. i mentioned the name of a country where one player was born. not the slur of his race.
he was malitiously trying to get me banned because he didnt like me and i RTV'd his favourite map. he was /ve abusing by getting his friends to join / vote / then leave.
it was only one player "JuJu" on KZG Hard Surf. not multiple people. the only multiple people there were his friends he got to come in and vote to extend then leave.
i said i was going to report him which i did so he reported me back to get revenge. i guess his report was the only one taken into account.
i was informed of his country of origin by players in a previous lobby because he is known to treat KZG Hard surf as his own private server and just extend maps on Alt accounts / friends indefinitely.
this one person said he gets "triggered" if you mention where he was born so thats what i did to get under his skin. nothing malicious was meant.

Edited by butterfly
format

• Bot

Hi butterfly,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management