SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] kingpin's Unban Appeal

Kingpin

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: kingpin
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:553141091
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:0:553141091
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: None
Discord Handle: Kingpin#8235

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? AIM
What server did you receive the punishment on? Retakes #1 (IP: 202.130.34.223:27215)

What staff member issued the punishment: 

Ban Reason: admin toxicity and ignoring

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: It states that I was being toxic and I was ignoring admin? First of all I have no clue where this person got the ignoring from. I would also like to state, if it's even possible to look through my chat logs, but if you could see my attempted commands, i did try to check the rules by using the !rules command to which didn't work and I have no clue where he got ignoring from but, the admin toxicity can be explained. He had been using admin commands to kill people because he was impatient, I was rotating from B to A to sneak attack and he just killed me and called me a monkey. obviously my response isn't tolerated but, he called me a derogatory term to insult me and obviously i was mad so i replied, "suck my dick retard". sorry for the inconvenience but the month ban isn't necessary, there was no warning system put in and there was no way for me to check the rules to get a warning. And after an admin abusing his power, calling me offending words, im obviously going to be mad so i replied.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: YES, https://medal.tv/games/csgo/clips/DINRC0znbwYmU/d1337pj9uRwJ?invite=cr-MSwzRnMsMTk4ODE3MzEs

• Bot

Hi Kingpin,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management