SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] T.L Kupo`'s Moderator Application

T.L Kupo

Current Steam Name: T.L Kupo`
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7424653
Discord Handle: Xu#3157

Description of myself: How's it going the names The Legendary Kupo however you can just call me Kupo,
I'm a fairly chill 1.6 Veteran combat surfer but making a name in skilled as of lately.
I usually have some spare time during the evenings to hit-up skilled surf or Combat depending on the mood.
I've been on a bit of a hiatuses since 2016 but making a grand return now,
think of me as washed up treasure I'm here to have fun and meet new mates.

Unrelated to Counter strike
I'm currently studying to become a 3D artist and have had a weird passion for making maps in
Hammer with barely less than a month experience with the software so if you see me jumping between the two on steam you know why. :)

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I am currently in the works of creating some maps for both skilled and Combat Surf
I'm wanting to bring a larger pool of variety into the mix so that players aren't playing the same maps they've been dreaded to play for the past decade now
check my Steam Workshop for more info or updates,
my main goal tho is to provide the players with a toxicity free experience whilst playing on the KZG servers nothing is more taxing on a player than jumping on after a long days work
and having to hear micspam, racism or unnecessary drama As Staff I'd make sure this doesn't slip regardless if they're friends of mine everyone deservers equal treatment due to there actions.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I'm fairly new to KZG roughly 3 months since I started playing on the servers however
I've assisted admins on removing toxicity from the community when it's occurred,
I feel I've got a fairly known presence amongst the regular players on the skilled surf servers usually assisting with commands when asked ie !style, !sm, !show triggers etc
however my focus is to provide the regulars with a relaxing environment free of online toxicity when available.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 16 days 35 hours 27 minutes

Vouching staff member/s: NightmareAUS Ouch
Vouching player/s: Mojave

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by T.L Kupo

• Bot

Hi T.L Kupo,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

+rep,

Kupo is active and passionate about surf, constantly using !calladmin and reporting issues to the staff team. 

I highly recommend him to the skill surf team :)

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

A great app!
Hit me up on discord when you get some free time to go through things
Jd#1037

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management