SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[DISCORD] Smexy#0107's Unban Appeal

Smexy

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: Smexy#0107
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27574550
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:1:27574550
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: n/a
Discord Handle: Smexy#0107

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? DISCORD
What server did you receive the punishment on? KZG discord

What staff member issued the punishment: not sure

Ban Reason: I think it was because i pinged clifford a while ago

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: so a while back I was unbanned from the discord after many years and one of the only things I did when I joined the discord was type "@clifford HI!" and shortly after i was banned and clifford doesnt even have any permissons on the discord so idk who did it, i dont remember anytning else I said this happened a while ago but feel free to go through the logs surrounding my username. I could be wrong but thats why I think i was banned because i don't remember doing anything else questionable, thankyou

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• Bot

Hi Smexy,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• 1 month later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management