SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Coomvent's Moderator Application

cumvent

Current Steam Name: Coomvent
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:517906405
Discord Handle: TurdWaffleTurtle#4957

Description of myself: This application is for the awp server (there was no option so I selected AIM).

Avid awp server player, qualified navy officer (world class leadership & managing) , gets along with everyone, mature.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Extra admin coverage, I play quite a lot. Have come across a few cheaters w/o any admins on recently.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: As per my last application.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 15 days

Vouching staff member/s: Kiter (trial mod)
Vouching player/s: Besto, Kwazy Woombat, KS

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by Sm0key

• Bot

Hi cumvent,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Sm0key changed the title to [AIM] Coomvent's Moderator Application

Hey Coomvent,

I believe you have provided the wrong SteamID, I believe this is you?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/cumvent/  -  STEAM_1:0:417906405

I'll leave this here so others viewing your application can see. Please correct me if this is incorrect.

Cheers.

Sm0key#2809

"There is only one thing more important than how we spend our time, and that is who we spend it on"

• 3 weeks later...

Hey coomvent,

After discussions with the team we will be denying your application this time around. The first time I looked at your profile you had the n word plastered all over it, not a great look. I suggest you hang around some of the servers a bit more and get to know more of the staff and build up a better reputation. A bit more effort in your application wouldn't hurt either :). Don't let this dishearten you, feel free to apply again in 3 months.

Cheers.

Sm0key#2809

"There is only one thing more important than how we spend our time, and that is who we spend it on"

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

If you have enquiries about the judgement of this application, please do not hesitate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management