SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Elira's Moderator Application

elira_

Current Steam Name: Elira
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:720124505
Discord Handle: -_Bao_-_#4250

Description of myself: I'm Japanese and I'm working on my English. I've been playing Csgo for a while now, same with surf, I have around 1500 hours on surf on my main (witch I lost to hackers). I'm a very calm and relaxed person but I also have an immune deficiency and I get sick a lot but ill do my best.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: My main ideal is to stop toxic people Because I've been harassed and called racist and homophobic slurs and seen it happen to other people. It's so not good when you just want to surf and get hit by a wave of mic spam and just toxicity. Since I'm good at surf I'm often helping other surfers when they need help.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Ive been a VIP on the surf server for arround a month and plan on buying it again when it runs out, ive also helped staff out by reporting toxic players and also helping some new players learn them how to surf.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 144 hours

Vouching staff member/s: horse
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi elira_,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

very chill guy, helps out a lot with newer surfers. From what I've seen and heard he's recently started to put a lot of hours into the servers and has put up with a lot of behaviour from some people and still managed to keep calm/collected. 😁

+Rep

Very Active member of skilled surf' has used called admin efficiently to remove players with a toxic mindset all around nice player. 👍

Hi Elira, after a discussion with JD we've decided to reject this application for now. This is purely based on the limited time you have on your steam account, we're just not super comfortable accepting a mod with a very new steam account, and only really being around on server for a month or so (we can't really count your previous account, sorry). Otherwise this is a really strong application, you have used !calladmin properly, you have a staff vouch, and you seem genuinely interested in making the KZG community as good as it can be.

I would really like for you to reapply in a couple of months. If you keep doing what you're already doing, I'll have no qualms about accepting you for a trial when you reapply.

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

If you have enquiries about the judgement of this application, please do not hesitate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management