SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] ✪ jxice's Moderator Application

jxice

Current Steam Name: ✪ jxice
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:98025105
Discord Handle: hypochondriac#4145

Description of myself: A friendly, 16 year old gamer from Australia who mainly plays first person shooter games and plays the KZG retakes and executes servers often.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I play quite often so I am online a lot and I want to minimise toxicity, homophobia and cheaters within the KZG servers as I have both experienced and seen all three multiple times.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I have helped staff target toxic players and cheaters with the !calladmin command on multiple occasions, as well as reminding players of the rules that the retake servers have. I have helped players when the FPS on the retakes servers gets bad with providing them with the console command that fixes it, I have also helped new players understand how to play on some of the aim servers.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 3 days 18:28:41 hours on mainly aim servers with maybe 1 or 2 hours played on surf servers.

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by jxice
Ruthles advised me of a mistake in my application. So I fixed it and one detail about a missing word on the playtime I submitted.

Jxice
AIM Admin

Steam
Discord: ecixj

• Bot

Hi Jxice,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Sup jxice, sounds like you've got some great intention with you application and its nice to see that you have already helped with trying to reduce toxicity and cheaters in the community. In saying that, I can not clearly remember seeing you in the servers all that much. This leads me to give you a -neutral. You should play on KZG retakes 1 more frequently if you haven't already as many of the AIM staff chill on that server and will be a good place to get to know you better.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @jxice,

Just thought I'd let you know.. your Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:98025105 the one you provided is your custom url and not ID.

Just took a look through our comm blocks and bans list and looks pretty clear which is a good sign. The vouching players and staff members you have left blank, we find this a key feature the staff team take a look at (if you like to, would recommend editting this application to include some, obviously you need to ask the players or staff members first before putting there name here.. 

I am going to give a + rep, I havent seen to much interaction from your self ingame, discord and forums but I can see as per your application you are egar to help, I've seen the 9 calladmins you have put in over your time on KZG (appreciate that) & the one support ticket recently.

GOOD LUCK!

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

Thank you for your reply @ruthles_kila,

And thank you for pointing out the mistake I made with the Steam ID I filled in, I will fix it now. 

I have taken what you have written about filling in vouches from players and staff and have two questions about it all. The first being what sort of way I would be expected to go about asking someone to vouch for me. And the second being what the appropriate reasons and scenarios that warrant a vouch from another player.

Again, thanks a bunch for your response and I hope to hear back from you soon.

Kind regards,

Jxice

Edited by jxice
  • Banana Time 1

Jxice
AIM Admin

Steam
Discord: ecixj

Hey,

Very quick & efficient in responding another good sign and glad I have given a +rep on my previous comment.

To answer both of your questions.. Vouching in our books is a player/staff member who has recognise your potential of becoming a staff member to help out our community.

1. Vouching player would be someone you speak or play with alot that would recommend you as a person who would be fit to staff the server.

2. Vouching Staff would be the same as above just would mean abit more.

Ways to approach/ask for a vouch would be to DM via discord or a steam message to people you know and have had experiences with you ingame. Ex - "Hey <person> I have made an application or going too and was wondering if you don't mind if I put you down as a vouching player/staff member for me if you think I'm fit or deserve to be a staff member."

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

Jxice clearly has the potential to be a great staff member, he has reached out to me in the attempt to improve his application and strengthen his existing reputation on KZG Retakes. Great to talk to on discord, replying to messages quickly and showing excellent initiative. I believe that Jxice can be a great staff member assuming that he is active and continues to show great initiative.

+REP

• Sad 1

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Congratulations, please contact me on discord at your earliest convenience. Samuukxs#4610

Thanks, Samuukxs

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam