SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Veeky's Moderator Application

Veeky

Current Steam Name: Veeky
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:154628481
Discord Handle: Veeky#9521

Description of myself: I am a 16 Year old from New Zealand, i enjoy playing FPS and survival games. I have been member of KZG servers for over 4 - 5 years. I recently returned to surf and have been playing very frequently. I Have around 4000 hours on csgo and have been an avid player of most movement modes such as kz, surf and bhop. I am often playing on Hard/Expert surf but i also enjoy joining noob/easy surf when i want to have conversation or play lower tier maps. I have also never been muted/banned over my time one KZG servers

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I am familiar with most Skill surf commands and are able and willing to help players when needed. I am a skilled player and often help players with routes on maps or tricky jumps. I often play upwards of 5 hours a day as I am a college student who has finished school for the year. Over the holiday period i will be as active as possible.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I am currently a VIP member and i often help giving a helping hand to any player that is in need.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: Around 400 Hours

Vouching staff member/s: Sam, Silver 3, T.L Kupo,
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: YES, A small KZ server "going slow"

• Bot

Hi Veeky,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

+rep very sound guy, seen veeky about a few times now, always helping people out on the servers, have nothing bad to say about him. 👍

Epic surfing moment. I might be tripping tripping and the site might be bugged but stats.kzg.gg says you only have 4d playtime not 400 hours. Site might be (capping) especially since you have 4k hours.

Did you play another account beforehand?

Still a busting staff application.🥶

The ingame tracker says 15days 18 hours, and that's like 380 or something. One of them is probably lying. All on the same account, i would also have some of that time on KZG Bhop though.

34 minutes ago, Veeky said:

Player: Veeky

SteamID: Steam_1:0:154628481

First Time Online: 18 Dec 2018

Last Time Online: 24 seconds ago

Total Online Time: 15days 17 hours 32 minutes 45 secodns

Total Alive Time: 12 dayys 2 hours 21 minutes 8 seconds

Total Spec Time: 3 days 15hours 11 minutes 37 second

Total Connections 1339

Good bloke very friend towards players helps with commands when requested has beaten a few of my times >:( 

which isn't hard to do :D but overall an alright lad  +rep from me 

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management