SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[JUMP] Reuben's Unban Appeal

Dougal Hoygan

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: Reuben
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:653677724 (original) STEAM_0:1:670645353 (duplicate)
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=76561199267621177 (original) https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=76561199301556435 (duplicate)
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: ᛋᛋ (original) Dougal Hoygan (duplicate)
Discord Handle: -

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? BHOP (original) / SKILL SURF (duplicate)
What server did you receive the punishment on?

What staff member issued the punishment: 

Ban Reason: For using two different accounts on surf servers

Original account is perm banned for "server lag exploit", new account is banned by source sleuth as a duplicate.

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: I had no clue that I would be banned for accidentally logging into my new steam account and trying to surf. I am a casual surfer and did not intend on breaking any rules
Edit: This is the reason given before the information was updated.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: -SELECT-, 

*This post has been edited / updated by Skoll.

Edited by JDee

• Bot

Hi Dougal Hoygan,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Skoll changed the title to [COMBAT SURF] Reuben's Unban Appeal

Hi Dougal,
I've looked into this somewhat. Your original account was banned for "server lag exploit" on our BHOP servers. I have updated your appeal and pinged the appropriate server group staff. If you have any information to update your appeal with - given you seem to be unaware of your previous accounts ban, that would be appreciated and would contribute to a potential unban.

Edit: I'm smart, I saw who did the ban and assumed combat servers. -_-

Edited by Skoll

• JDee changed the title to [JUMP] Reuben's Unban Appeal

Hey Dougal,

I've got two questions to ask in relation to this appeal.
1. Can you provide a link to your old steam account.
2. Were you using a VPN when you tried connecting to KZG servers, If so which VPN service were you using.

BHOP ENJOYER