SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] ✪ Lowgz's Moderator Application

✪ Lowgz

Current Steam Name: ✪ Lowgz
Steam ID: STEAM_76561198116689916
Discord Handle: Lowgz#3259

Description of myself: I used to jam KZG religiously back in 2017/2018, then gave up when I got a girlfriend. Recently sold her for a new PC so we back

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I got a deep voice, some people say that's an advantage. I have a slightly below average pickle, but it does work. Umm, shit, you kinda put me on the spot here... I'm really good at uhh.. dammit. I can make a pretty bangin banana cake. Certainly enough to go around... that's uhhh... that's about it

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Back in the day I used to be known for standing up for squeakers. Gotta hate those kids... Was a bit of a snitch too, ngl

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 5 days 13:51:23 hours+

Vouching staff member/s: Using this section to tell Tito that he's kinda cute <3
Vouching player/s: Myself

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi ✪ Lowgz,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

22 hours ago, ✪ Lowgz said:

then gave up when I got a girlfriend. Recently sold her for a new PC so we back

made me laff

you have a fair few comm bans - they're from a while ago so I'd hope that you've matured since.

a bit more info in your application wouldn't hurt - if you take a look at some previous accepted applications, you can kinda get the idea - however I understand it can be weird talking about yourself to a bunch of strangers.

aside from that - I feel that you could potentially be a good fit

+rep

You did a really good job of not answering any of the important bullet points with relevance to your role as KZG staff lmao. I'm going to have to give you a -rep. Funny guy lol but gotta actually give me something to asses your worth as staff.

You got the confidence clearly, just include more relevant information in your application and side note - play on KZG retakes 1 as a lot of the staff chill there so would be a good place to get to know you. Cheers and good luck with your app.

Hey Lowgz!

Your Application had good humour and we all had a good laugh however as some of the other staff have listed here your app didn't really help us out. An addition to this is your lack of playtime this year across the AIM servers. Due to this, we will be denying your Application this time around. Do not let this discourage you as we'd love to see you apply again in 3 months! I would suggest spreading your wings across all of the AIM servers as well as giving us some more helpful info on why and how you can help us as a member of the team on your next App!

Looking forward to seeing you in the servers,

Cheers.

Sm0key#2809

"There is only one thing more important than how we spend our time, and that is who we spend it on"

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

If you have enquiries about the judgement of this application, please do not hesitate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management